Sewing with Nancy (The PFAFF Years) - Sew Again -- A Refresher Course
Nancy Zieman, hostess of tv's SEWING WITH NANCY. brings her 3-part series on Sew Again- A Refresher Course to you in this 60 minute video.
• Eliminating bulky neckline and armhole facings
• Fine tuning neckline facings with slit openings
• Providing for easy waistline and hemline adjustments
• Worry-free gathering techniques
• Stitching a 30 minute patternless skirt
• Inserting lapped zippers with only two lines of machine stitching
• Adding professional looking waistbands
• Stitching perfect buttonholes
• Mastering knit sewing techniques
To accompany this video, Nancy has written a fully illustrated booklet titled Sew Again—A Refresher Course.
In this video, Nancy used a PFAFF Creative 1475 sewing machine.
If you have older VHS tapes or DVDs that you would like to donate to be digitally transferred and added to the PFAFF Talk YouTube channel, please send an email. I am currently looking for older Sewing With Nancy episodes and video releases (up to 2005); as well as official PFAFF instructional, starter guide, and promotional videos (up to 2005).