Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Welcome to the New PFAFF Talk Weblog!






















Here you will be able to find all things related to the superbly unmatched German-made/engineered PFAFF sewing machines from (mostly) 1983-2005, such as:

PFAFF history and spotlights on different models/series
Repair and service instructions
Vintage PFAFF Club Magazine scans
VHS rips of PFAFF instructional guides and pre-2002 Sewing with Nancy episodes (current uploads can be found here on my YouTube channel)
PFAFF machines that I have personally customized/re-engineered, with detailed descriptions

So subscribe, sit back, and enjoy. And remember, you'll do your best sewing on a PFAFF!



(This blog is not affiliated with the long-defunct site known as Pfaff-Talk, or with SVP Worldwide)

1 comment:

  1. Thank yo so much for providing all this information. I just purchased a Pfaff 7550 from Brubaker's Sewing. It's on it way. I know from experience that it is hard to get good information on older electronic machines. I also own a Swiss made Elna Diva. This site will be my go-to as I learn how to use the many functions. I love having everything in one place!

    ReplyDelete